Monday, June 6, 2011

End of Year Fun

The 2010-2011 School Year has come to a close and I'm grateful for the year I've had with all of you! I'll only ever have one first class, and I so enjoyed mine.

The end of the year was filled with reflection, celebration, fun and... food!

Portfolio Night, June 1st


Snacks and Pictures


How-To Books


Self-Portrait Art




Spring Blossoms


Math Games


Grace leads her family through her work


Zoie and Dylan share their fairy tales with family

Bounce House, June 2nd
I don't think any other Jog-a-Thon reward would've been so dearly loved than 30 minutes with the bounce houses!


Hallie and Anna




A blur of excitement!


with anticipation...


Everett




Dylan

Last day of school!
June 3rd
Poetry Jam. We recited and heard over 30 poems recited!

Reciting a poem for our buddies





Big Yellow Pain
A poem we learned and recited with our buddies







Planet Earth and a snack!



Have a great summer!!